
Currently I am totally hooked on a particular beverage...Lipton Diet White Tea with Raspberry...I buy it in bulk! (Well, the 12-pack, that is) I first tried the regular non-diet version, and thought it was good. But, when I saw the diet version, I gave that a try, and it's just as good - tastes the same as the regular, with just a lighter taste. I don't quite notice the raspberry flavor in it...the best way I've found to describe it so far is that it faintly tastes like white grape. And, I don't taste a huge "tea" flavor, either (I'm really not a big fan of the unsweetened tea flavor...I always think it tastes like the grass soup I used to make with my sister when we were little)
It also seems to be pretty good for you, too...well, not bad, at least! No calories, fat, carbs...only 2%DV of sodium. And, I can actually pronounce and know what the first 4 ingredients are! (that's always a plus in my world) I'm sure someone will tell me how it's not good for me, but so far, I'm excited about my new "healthy" find :o)
So, I highly recommend it!! Give it a try, and let me know what you think...

No comments:
Post a Comment