I've been thinking about starting one of these up for a little bit now, but I guess you could say I was nervous that I wouldn't have anything exciting or fascinating in my life that would be worthy of putting out there for everyone to hear about.
But, then I began to think. When I'm talking with people...yeah, it's great to hear about some huge thing that's going on in their life...building a house, having a baby, starting a new job, taking a trip, etc...I'm all about hearing the details! But, I enjoy hearing about the every-day things, too....the simple things. Maybe I could say I feel more comfortable around someone who shares about the little things in their lives. Everyone has different moments or things that feel special to them. That's what makes everyone unique.
So, with that in mind (and with a little encouragement from others) here I go...maybe whoever reads this will get a peek into the simple things that make up my life and who I am.

No comments:
Post a Comment